We’ve all had those days. Those miserable days when we feel frumpy, unattractive, too fat, too thin, too tall, too short, or just generally blah.
What if I were to tell you that YOU CAN FEEL BEAUTIFUL? Well, with Model Shoot Project, you can.
Does this sound like you?
- I’m just not photogenic
- I’ve lost confidence in my body and myself
- I have a mini panic attack each time I’m tagged on Facebook
- Selfies? No way!
- I feel so awkward having my photo taken
- I wish I had some photos of myself looking my BEST
- I’d love to have some professional photos taken of myself but I don’t know where to start and feel nervous about the thought of doing it!
SWEETHEART, YOU ARE SO NOT ALONE
- 15yrs working as a professional model and actress
- Overcoming low self-confidence and negative body image
- Moving beyond chronic shyness and blushing
- Learning to step in to my power and presence
- Learning to befriend the camera and enjoy being in front of it
- Personal training and coaching numerous women to develop self-confidence and self-love…
I’ve learnt a thing or two about feeling confident in front of the camera and know how to guide YOU to feel confident and rock the camera too (and produce amazing, show-stopping photos).
Nothing gives me more feel-it-in-my-bones joy than witnessing the inner and outer transformation my clients experience on The Day.
And it doesn’t stop there…
When we meet up in a café a few days later to go through all the images, my clients report deep shifts in the way they view themselves and feel excited and proud to show their family and friends (and post them on social media too!)
“The opportunity to get photos of me at my best with the guidance of professionals was extremely exciting and nerve wracking, in the best possible way!The whole team was committed to helping me look my best, making me feel comfortable and ensuring that the day was fun. The whole experience has made me more confident and self-assured about the way I look.”– Emma Croft
“I walked into Model Shoot Project feeling shy, nervous and completely out of my comfort zone. I strut out a few hours later feeling happy, confident and empowered! Elizabeth’s team was fantastic – professional, fun and friendly. If you want to do something to TREASURE YOURSELF, I highly recommend Model Shoot Project.” – Vanessa Veneto
I heard about the Model Shoot Project through my friend Serena who had some photos taken for her husband to be in 2013. I thought it was a great idea and thought I’d copy her!
My experience on the day was awesome; I had such a great time. The team was wonderful – I felt very pampered, like the whole thing was for me. The girls were great at showing me how to pose – I think that’s the strangest part for a non-model! And Justin the photographer was just lovely. He knew what to say and how to make me feel comfortable. It almost felt like he wasn’t there for some of the time. – Kim hands
What you’ll get out of Model Shoot Project
In your exclusive photo shoot my team and I will teach you how to pose like a pro. The tips and tricks you learn won’t just make your Model Shoot Project experience memorable and fun – you’ll also learn how to shine in photos for years to come.
- Magazine-quality images of you looking and feeling your BEST
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience where you get to be pampered like a model
- Make-up and styling tips and tricks from a team of fashion professionals
- One huge confidence boost – you’ll finally get to see how beautiful you REALLY are
Your Model Shoot Project Timeline
Before the Day
- You’ll get a phone call from your personal stylist prior to discuss what styling looks you’d like for the day (the stylist will guide you if you’re unsure) *
- You’ll receive your ‘model call sheet’ with everything you need to know for the day – what to wear, what to bring and what to expect
- Images of some poses to try out before your big day – get practicing in the mirror!
On the Day
- Start your day with champagne and refreshments on arrival
- Enjoy a mini personal styling session – discover the latest fashion trends and learn about the best clothing for your body shape *
- Sit back and relax as you get your hair and makeup done by a professional stylist
- Experience being photographed by an established fashion photographer in a studio and on location *
- Learn how to accentuate your best features with coaching from me (Elizabeth Rose) and an acclaimed fashion photographer
You’ll walk away with:
- Professionally retouched images (with the option to purchase more)
- A personalised makeup face chart with a description of the makeup used in your shoot
Plus you’ll also get these bonus gifts prior to the shoot (Perth ladies only).
- Bonus gift #1: Complimentary blow dry at Rebecca Oates in Subiaco
- Bonus gift #2: Complimentary discount voucher at Vanity Box Beauty Salon
* There is no stylist or location photography in the Pro Shoot Basic package.
These Photo Shoots Are For You If You Are:
- Wanting to do something special for yourself that will give you a big ol’ dose of self-love and self-confidence
- An entrepreneur, blogger or businesswoman needing professional photos for social media and your website
- Someone who has low self-esteem and body image and is ready to overcome her fears
- A wife to be who would love some ‘boudoir’ photos for her hubby to be. Or any woman who would like some sexy pics for her man as a gift
- Going through a divorce or break-up and want to do something fun that’ll make you feel beautiful and boost your self-confidence
These Photo Shoots Are Not For You If You Are:
- A professional model
- Not willing to be pushed out of your comfort zone (we’ll be supporting you!)
Gorgeous, this is your opportunity to do something special, fun and glamorous just for you, PLUS be given the most beautiful photos of yourself that I know will increase your self-confidence.
How does Model Shoot Project differ from other photography businesses?
We are not just about taking beautiful photographs. My team is committed to making your experience fun, memorable and confidence boosting. We also show our clients how to pose in front of the camera so they feel comfortable and at ease.
Which cities does Model Shoot Project operate in?
We currently operate in Perth all throughout the year. If you live in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne and are interested in doing a Model Shoot Project photo shoot, please email Liz at email@example.com.
What is the minimum age?
We prefer working with women no younger than 17 years of age.
Can I do this with my friend?
Are the photo shoots for women only?
We don’t advertise photographing men, however we are more than happy to have a bloke on a shoot!
Am I able to use the photos for my website?
Yes, for the Branding & Coaching Deluxe package only. You are not charged a commercial fee for this, however we do ask that you link the photos back to Model Shoot Project.
Model Shoot Project Packages:
+ Pro Shoot Basic
This package is perfect for the woman wanting a few gorgeous studio photos of herself whilst having a fun, self-confidence boosting experience.
- 1 makeup/hair look
- 2-3 clothing changes (client’s clothing)
- 2hrs total in a professional photography studio
- 6 x professionally edited images with the option to purchase more
- Plus all the extras and bonuses in the timeline above (except ones marked with *)
- Your investment: $900
+Pro Shoot Plus
This package is suited for the woman wanting a little more out of her experience, including having a professional stylist and the option to be photographed in both the studio and on location.
- 2 makeup/hair looks
- 3-4 styling changes
- 3hrs total in a professional photography studio & on location (optional)
- 10 x professionally edited images with the option to purchase more
- Plus all the extras and bonuses in the timeline above
- Your investment: $1250
+Branding & Coaching Deluxe
This package is ideal for you if you are needing some incredible photos for your website and social media that showcases you and your brand. You will be emailed a pre-model shoot project branding worksheet & questionnaire to help you (and us) get crystal clear on exactly the look, feel and style you’re after. You will also receive a 30 minute coaching session with me to discuss your brand and website further.
- 2-3 makeup/hair looks
- 4-5 styling changes
- 4hrs total in a professional photography studio & on location (can be location only if you prefer)
- Pre-model shoot project branding worksheet & questionnaire
- 30 minute coaching session via Skype
- 15 x professionally edited images with the option to purchase more
- Plus all the extras and bonuses in the timeline above
- Your investment: $1650