Tim is a fitness and fat loss expert and has been in the health & fitness industry for nearly a decade, as a bootcamp instructor, personal trainer, mentor, presenter and founder of the 365 Project. Coming from a strength & conditioning background he is a Certified ASCA Strength & Conditioning coach and has worked with some of the industry leaders on functional exercise. Over the past few years his focus has turned to learning the most up to date nutritional information available. Tim has played Rugby League for 20 years representing at the national level and has a huge passion for helping others get the most out of life! To learn more about Tim, head to his website here.
A Snapshot In The Life Of…
1. Tell us three things about yourself
- I love to travel with my girlfriend
- I’m a qualified ski instructor
- I drive a Ford Territory
2. What’s been the biggest health challenge you’ve overcome and what did you learn from this experience?
I’ve had several knee and ankle injuries, I’ve learned to respect your body, to be mentally strong and always have a positive attitude!
3. What’s your top tip for getting your day off to a great start?
Spend 5 mins thinking about what you’re grateful for and have a kick-ass brekky!
4. Your brekky usually consist of…
I always have a high protein, high fat, low carb breakfast – Eg. eggs, meat, nuts, yogurt, green smoothie, berries, coffee
5. Which foods do you eat to nourish your body and give you vitality?
- Green Smoothies
- Grass Fed Meats
- Coconut Oil & Butter
- Organic Dairy
6. Why is fitness an important part of your life?
- Such a powerful & positive way to inspire others to get the most out of life.
- You feel amazing when you’re fit, strong & healthy.
- It’s my absolute passion and it makes me happy!
7. What is your current exercise routine?
- 5-6 days a week total
- Weights 3-4 times per week
- Interval conditioning 2 times per week- running, rowing etc.
8. Describe what motivated you to choose your current business or career path?
- To share my passion and inspire others to get the most out of life through health & fitness.
- The drive to improve and grow each and every day.
9. What business or career challenge have you overcome and what one piece of advice would you like to pass on to others?
- Challenge – Going online with my health & fitness business. To finally take action and believe 100% in myself and less about what others think. Too put needed the time and effort in and to learn the strategies to help as many people as I can and make a mark in the online world of health & fitness.
- One piece of advice – Follow your passion, always believe in yourself & never give up!
10. Your favourite book or movie of all time is…
- More of a movie man and way too many to choose from so here’s three…
- Shawshank Redemption
- Remember the Titans
- Wedding Crashers
11. And lastly, do you have a recipe you’d like to share with us?
Green Smoothie Goodness –
What you need:
- 750ml of water
- 1 x handful of spinach
- 1 x large cucumber
- 2 x sticks of celery
- 1 x green apple
What you do:
Chop all ingredients, blend, pour, chill, stir, drink & enjoy!
*Add in 1 tbs of a Pea Protein powder to supercharge your smoothie.
Watch here to see Tim make it: http://timneal.com.au/green-smoothies/