So…admittedly last week I was on Struggle Street as you may have noticed from my recent post. Reading back over it now, I kinda regret writing about why I’m finding organising my sister’s fundraiser challenging. I was not in a good space due to other personal stuff and it all really got to me. I always do my best to stay in a positive mindset but sometimes I have my down days too…everyone does. I was going to edit a couple of lines just now but thought that wouldn’t be honouring how I was feeling at the time, even though I’m over that now! I’m not perfect and I think it’s okay to admit that
But that was then and this is now. I’ve pulled myself out of the rut I was in from deciding to. Yeah we all have down days that make us a bit blue from time to time, and that’s okay as it’s human. But we also have the choice to continue feeling sad and sorry for ourselves or to be grateful and happy instead…I’m choosing the latter and it feels great!
This week I’d like to put my focus on being grateful for all the incredible people who have been supporting my sister’s cause…and there have been lots of you! Check out all the amazing sponsors that have gotten behind my beautiful sister (who by the way, is so hugely appreciative of everyone’s support!):
- Eleven Events – my super duper amazing event organiser! Jenn Coltton has been doing a gorgeous job putting the fundraiser together. I couldn’t have done it without her support and generous spirit xx
- Rosendorff Jewellers – $5000 white gold diamond necklace that’s being raffled! Only $10 tickets! Email Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your tickets!
- FLIGHT Skincare – amazing organic skincare products valued at $400 for our silent auction
- Vanity Box Skin Couture – 2 Ginger & Smart candles, an eyebrow reshaping and 2 Kora Organics skincare products valued at $325 for our silent auction
- Lee Preston Hair Salon – vouchers for our gift bags!
- Rebecca Oates Hair Salon – vouchers for our gift bags!
- Peachy Clean – fantastic vouchers for our gift bags and an incredible Sodashi Essentials pack valued at $199 for our silent auction
- The Archive – a stunning fashion piece for our door prize!
- SuperHealth Superfood – 3 gorgeous products to make you glow from the inside out. Valued at $160 for our silent auction
- Woman Incredible – full membership to Kat Loterzo’s Look Great Naked Bootcamp plus other goodies! Valued at $299 for our silent auction
- Sense of Space – 4 x 1 month unlimited yoga pass for our silent auction
- Imago Designs – incredible jewellery for our silent auction
- The Ellington Jazz club – club vouchers for our gift bags!
- Arion Morrison – has kindly donated a signed Brisbane Lions jersey AND a signed Perth Glory t-shirt which were donated to his own fundraiser in March this year xx
- Model Shoot Project – a special & exciting opportunity to be photographed by one of Perth’s leading fashion photographers, including professional makeup, styling and model posing coaching by yours truly! Valued at $1,597 for our silent auction!
- Personal Training – 5 PT sessions plus a nutrition consultation and goal setting pow wow with myself! Valued at $450 for our silent auction!
- LouVe – Owner, ChristianTinelli, has kindly donated his divine function space for the fundraiser
- Qynn Beardman – our super talented musician for the night who’ll be playing cool live music!
- Eagles – a signed, framed poster to go in the silent auction!
- Dockers – a signed football to go in the silent auction!
And lastly, a big massive THANK YOU to all of my friends and clients who have sold raffle tickets on my behalf and bought tickets to the event. I heart you all xx
There’s still time to buy your tickets or make a donation! Please contact Jenn at email@example.com
Let’s all have an attitude of gratitude to kick the week off on a positive note! What are you grateful for today? Share away in the comments below